Why LEASE all your commercial equipment and vehicles with Capital Asset Resources?
- Flexible financial solutions - leases are flexible and can be tailored to specific accounting tax or cash flow needs.
- Capital preservation - Financing versus spending cash i.e. lease vs. loan - can help to mitigate the uncertainty of investing in a capital asset that may not yield the desired return or increase efficiency, cost savings or future sales.
- Improved expense planning - Maintaining cash flow and consistent budgeting are additional benefits of equipment financing. Instead of considerable capital outlays resulting in huge budget fluctuations, financing enables even expense planning. Let us to help plan your equipment budget.
- Up to date technology - Many businesses can't afford to outright buy the equipment they need to be competitive and thrive. With leasing, you can acquire a wide variety of new equipment that might have been out of reach when the only consideration is buying it. Lease don't buy and see the tax savings add up and stay competitive.
- Equipment expertise - We have special relationships with manufacturers and distributors, specializing in certain equipment types or industry categories. Let us do the shopping and get the best price for you and free up your time to do what you do best - Running your Business!
- Managed obsolescence - Owning equipment outright includes the risk that it may become obsolete, a risk that is eliminated if you use lease financing for the acquisition. We are THE equipment finance company whose partnerships with our vendors, will work with your business to "right-size" the equipment for your specific needs.
- Equipment disposal - Most businesses don't have the resources or knowledge to manage and sell their old equipment efficiently. Here at Capital Asset Resources we can handle the resale when the time comes to retire the asset.
- Reduced risk - Equipment purchases involve risk to the owner, from equipment expertise to capital outlays, from asset management to obsolescence. Financing removes many unnecessary risks and distractions, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Using Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation - On an Equipment Lease this might be the most profitable decision you make. The obvious advantage to leasing equipment and then taking the Section 179 deduction is the fact that you can deduct the full amount of the equipment without paying the full amount this year. The amount you save in taxes can exceed the payments, making this a very bottom-line friendly deduction.